I really like this theme, I use it alot, just thought I let you know I linked this to something I made as an addon for glass, it would be cool If you made a version of this to match Aero Glass, for this program: [link]
i'd say this is the best Vista Aero Basic theme around, the only thing that i would complain about this is probably that u dont have the Full Aero theme with it and that would make this COMPLETE and also that the start buttons could look better, but if thats not possible then they are fine, overall great skin.
Amazing work. This is the most accurate Vista VS I have seen, but alot of parts make it unuseable. The searchbar is an eyesore and I can't reach my "Turn Off Computer" button because it is forced out of the start menu by it. I also understand it's your work and you want to incorporate that, but the VistaPerfection list item in the startmenu at the top is a little too much.
i've seen many many vista styles, but this has to be the best! only thing though, please remove the search bar in the start menu. as for the top part of the start button, you can use an app called vistastart 1.3. can't remember where i found it, but google is your friend
actually it seems that the lspatch doesn't work with all versions of windows. so here's the manual how to edit the explorer.exe with reshack
1. Download Resource Hacker from this site.
2. Copy your Explorer.exe to the desktop.
3. Open your Explorer.exe, with Reshacker, you will find all the text headings under the heading "String Tables".
4. Search through all the string tables untill you find the "Turn off Computer and Logoff" text entries and delete the lines of text. (In the english version they are in string table 439, line 7012 ... in the German SP2-Version it's the same string table but also the line 7013)
5. Save file, ResHacker will automatically make a backup of the original file.
6. Go into safemode and replace your original explorer.exe with the new one (or use Replacer - get it from this Homepage